Why this journey?

I've been retired now for over a year. Husband has been sick but is now doing quite well with new pacemaker. I continue to knit and knit and crochet. Recently I became friends again with my sewing machine so you will see some of those projects, too. Thanks for reading.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Swatch 4: Bar Increase

. . . wait for it . . . all the jokes about which global locale wants to add drinking establishments.  Yuk, Yuk.

Think of this swatch as the opposite of Swatch 7 (the 'get rid of stitches' swatch.)  This swatch is in the category of 'add stitches.'

Here's the picture (and it should look like an upside down version of Swatch 7.  Swatch 7 could be the upside down one?  Where is Escher when we need him?

Adding stitches
And in case you decided to skip the previous post, here's what they look like side-by-side.
Decreasing the number of stitches on the left.
Increasing the number of stitches on the right.
The close-up again.  This time look for the little horizontal bars in the swatch on the right.
The little bars on the right swatch -- well maybe I need another  close-up?
Back to projects and swatches.  Though I consider myself a multi-tasker, I find I cannot post posts while I knit.  Maybe I need a voice recognition program that would record my posts, translate them to type, add the labels and pics and then post them to the blog?  Somebody out there has already developed this kewel idea, surely.  I find my imagination usually trails the invention.  How about your imagination?  Ahead of the game?



No comments:

Post a Comment