Finished the hat for re-submission to TKGA for the Master Knitting Designation Level 1. This time I managed the following:
- Used smaller needles for the ribbing;
- Used yarn that was light and bright so the stitches show clearly;
- Finally 'got it' for the jogless join-in-the-round when knitting with colors;
- Used duplicate stitch for weaving in those pesky yarn tails;
- Knitted and assemble yet another top=knot.
Hoping for the best. Still more paperwork to edit.
TMI: The hat in the pic below is covering a roll of toilet paper. I reckon I might have an entire set of paper-toppers if I have to keep knitting hats in colors that may not be choice #1.