Why this journey?

I've been retired now for over a year. Husband has been sick but is now doing quite well with new pacemaker. I continue to knit and knit and crochet. Recently I became friends again with my sewing machine so you will see some of those projects, too. Thanks for reading.

Monday, January 30, 2012

The Universe is expanding.

I am honored that so many of you take the time to tell me you are 'following' me.  Your comments come to me via the blog, from Twitter, from Facebook, from email.  Your comments come as gifts when I see you at the grocery, at church, at Crossfit, at the library.

I am humbled by your attention and grateful that now and then you take a minute or two to enter my knitting world and then take another minute to share a word or two.

The free stats from blogspot tell me you are from Australia, the UK, all over the US and some from other lands distant from my home in Lakewood.  This blogging thang has expanded my universe exponentially.

Readers are the reason.  I thank you.

The scarf is heading east later this week to a friend whose photography and video work inspire me.

Great texture and nice dense fabric.  Very warm.
Rowan Wool
It's the Purl Bee Rick Rack Scarf.  Read the designer's requirements for a scarf and you'll see why this wonderfully simple idea meets all the stated expectations.  Purl Bee Rick Rack Scarf.

Thanks again for knocking at my door, for sharing my interest in knitting, and for giving back in comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment