Why this journey?

I've been retired now for over a year. Husband has been sick but is now doing quite well with new pacemaker. I continue to knit and knit and crochet. Recently I became friends again with my sewing machine so you will see some of those projects, too. Thanks for reading.

Monday, May 14, 2012

Yes, you too!

We knitters and fiber lovers  -- and yes, you too -- are all cut from the same cloth (terrible pun, huh?)  We love the look, the feel, the working with, of fibers.  We delight in yarn, yarn shops, owning yarn, touching yarn, piling it up and planning projects.

I proudly count myself among this august group.  Here are my latest additions to stash.



  • I love the Monsoon because it's part acrylic with a great color wave.  Probably a scarf.
  • I love the pattern.  Probably some Lamb's Pride Bulky from my stash if I can get gauge.
  • I love the Cascade Fixation (upper right on the needles) and am playing around with toe-up bed slipper sox.
  • I love the Frolicking Feet in the lavender color wave.  Probably sox for me.



I'm sure that, yes, you too have a good friend who shares your passion for yarn and yes, you too, have a stash that is growing after a wonderful excursion with that friend to several LYS's.

Yes, you too.  Don't try to deny it.

No comments:

Post a Comment